Your privacy matters to EIPM so please do take the time to get to know EIPM practices.
The objectives of the EIPM BEE-BEST Organisation Assessment services are to enable employees of an organization to
- Evaluate the level of maturity of their Purchasing and Supply Chain organisation,
- Identify the strength of the organisation and the area for improvement,
- Benchmark the organisation results with all companies that have used the services and the elite group of companies that won an EIPM Peter Kraljic Award,
- Compete to win one of the annual EIPM Peter Kraljic Awards.
As you use our EIPM assessment services, we want you to be clear how we are using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- Information that we collect
- How we use information that we collect
- Accessing and updating your personal information
- Information security
- Personal data protection and compliance with laws including GDPR.
1. Information that we collect
We collect information related with your identity, eventually with your manager identity and your company practices when in competition for an EIPM Award.
We collect information in two ways:
- Personal information related to you and your manager that you give us at the registration, like name, email address, phone number, degree, company and position held.
- Information that you enter in the tool as you fill in the assessment. We may collect information about:
- the assessment that you start, work on and complete
- your company scores at the various questions and options selected in the replies
- your descriptions of your company practices, when competing for an Award.
2. How we use information that we collect
Personal information is solely used to identify the person performing the assessment, the company being assessed, and exchange the results of the assessment.
Individual information will never be shared outside of your company, only scores will be aggregated and averaged, and remain non personally identifiable.
We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live, but never outside of the European Union.
3. Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our EIPM services, we provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
Information that we share:
- With domain administrators to change your account password, or suspend or terminate your account access.
- Your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
4. Information security
EIPM works hard to protect users from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of information that we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices to guard against unauthorised access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to EIPM employees, contractors and agents who have a need to know and are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
5. Personal data protection
EIPM will comply with the European laws on Personal data protection and in particular, due to EIPM nationality to the French LOI INFORMATIQUE ET LIBERTES ACT N°78-17 OF 6 JANUARY 1978 ON INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, DATA FILES AND CIVIL LIBERTIES amended by the following laws: Act of 6 august 2004 relative to the protection of individuals with regard to the Processing of personal data, Act of 13 may 2009 relative to the simplification and clarification of law and lighter Procedures, Law no.2009-526 dated 13/05/2009 Organic law no.2010-704 dated 28/06/2010, Law no.2011-334 dated 29 March 2011 relative to the défenseur des droits, Ordinance no.2011-1012 dated 24/08/2011.
Accordingly the EIPM tool is duly registered at the CNIL under reference 1958211.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The personal information provided by the users of this website and all information given in the context of this EIPM BEE-BEST Organisation Assessment services are exclusively for internal use of the EIPM group and may be used from time to time for the management of relations with its customers and prospects.
The EIPM BEE-BEST Organisation Assessment services are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which took effect on May 25, 2018.
Below, you will find information concerning the use, security, access, rectification and deletion procedures of any personal data that you share with EIPM.
. Information collection, use and sharing
While using this EIPM BEE-BEST Organisation Assessment website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, email address and telephone.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via this site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the assessment you operformed. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as necessary to fulfil your request.
Process Type of data requested on a mandatory basis to trigger the treatment Who can access the data as a data controller, or recipient
Information request Title (Mr Mrs etc.) / Name / First name / E-mail address / Phone number Employees of EIPM
Sales Administration, Training Management Title (Mr Mrs etc.) / Name / First name / E-mail address / Postal Address (personal or professional depending on the framework of the approach) / Phone numbers /Name and details of your CPO Employees of EIPM / Sponsor of the action in the company of the trained individual (if any) / EIPM Subcontractors (committed to the RGPD)
In accordance with the Data Protection Regulation Act, your data is kept in a country of the European Union in compliance with the legislation currently in place.
Your personal data is kept only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which we hold this data, to meet your needs or to fulfil our legal obligations, according to the following criteria:
If you have consented to receive commercial messages, we will retain your personal data until you unsubscribe or until you ask EIPM to delete your information.
If cookies are placed on your computer, your data is stored only for the time necessary to achieve their purpose and for any period defined in accordance with local regulations and instructions.
The Cookies we set
• Site preferences cookies: In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we offer you the functionality to set your preferences on how this site runs when you use it. Cookies are created to remember your preferences and will be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Domain .......................Cookie name .................. Description.........................................Expiration
bee-best,org .......................Organ_session ......................Functionality cookie.......................................120 minutes
bee-best.org .......................Remember_web ....................Functionality cookie, "remember me".......... 5 years
Note: The “help” section in the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. However, if you disable cookies, some of the site’s features may not be available and your use of the site functionalities may be reduced.
If a contractual relationship has been established between you and EIPM, the regulation of Training Organisations is applied and, therefore, your data will then be kept for 10 years as proof that the training took place.
. Data analytics
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, which pages of our website you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this information.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
. Your rights
EIPM respects your right to privacy: it is important that you have control over your personal data. You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed – You have the right to obtain clear, transparent, understandable and easily accessible information on how EIPM uses your personal data and your rights. Therefore, the information is provided in this Policy.
- The right of access – You have the right to have access to the personal data EIPM has concerning you. EIPM may charge a reasonable fee that reflects the administrative costs incurred in providing such information.
- The right of rectification – You have the right to require that your personal data be rectified if it is inaccurate or out of date and / or incomplete.
- The right to obliteration / right to oblivion – In some cases, you have the right to have your personal data deleted. This is not an absolute right, as we may be forced to keep your personal data for legal or legitimate reasons.
- The right to oppose commercial prospection – You can unsubscribe or oppose the receipt of our commercial prospecting messages at any time. Simply click on the "unsubscribe" link in any email or communication EIPM sends you.
- Access, rectification and deletion
If you have any questions or comments about how EIPM processes and uses your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights mentioned above, simply send us an email or letter with your request and proof of your identity to:
Bâtiment Mont-Blanc 2
59, Rue Antoine Redier
74520 Archamps – France
Copyright © 1994-2018 EIPM. All rights reserved.
EIPM, Bâtiment Mont Blanc II, 59 Rue Antoine Redier,
Technopole d’Archamps, 74160 Archamps, France.
Updated by EIPM Legal July 2018.
Effective July 2018.